We’re here for you!
The SOLE staff are working remotely and in-person during our regular business hours (9am-5pm PST) and are available via email.
- If you have questions for your organization’s advisor or want to schedule a virtual meeting - contact your advisor by email.
- If you have questions about SOLE administered funds or have questions about University fiscal procedures, please contact our fiscal advisors.
- You can find our emails on our About Us.
- For general questions or inquiries, email us at email@example.com
- UCLA Covid-19 Resources page
News and Updates
- SOLE sent out the fall quarter, week 3 newsletter to signatories on Monday, October 11.
- Days O'SOLE Fall 2021 has passed! Stay tuned for winter One-Stop information!
Bruin Walk fundraising is available to registered campus organizations. For the time being, we have limited sales (food and non-food items) to four (4) groups per day to avoid excessive gathering. In order to fundraise, please complete the following:
- Stop by the SOLE Office (Kerckhoff 105) and check the Bruin Walk Fundraiser Calendar to ensure your desired day/time is available.
- Verify the item(s) you are looking to sell are eligible (perishable food items not permitted).
- Complete the Bruin Walk Permit (for non-food and food items) and have your Advisor sign off. If your Advisor is not available, the front desk can place it in their box. You will to coordinate with your Advisor when to retrieve it.
- Have your permit handy on the day you are fundraising.
SOLE will no longer be posting flyers for Registered Campus Organizations or campus departments on the glass encased boards throughout campus. We encourage you to seek out alternative advertising methods such as:
- Social media: Collaborate with UCLA departments and organizations to share your organization's information and/or upcoming events.
- IF you are a Registered Campus Organization, utilize the @Bruinleaders Instagram's organization highlights: bit.ly/BLPOrgs
- Utilize Bruin Walk to distribute flyers and network with UCLA Students.
- Consider utilizing digital advertising with ASUCLA and The Hill - make sure it is appropriate based on your target audience.
- Utilize the SOLE Toolkit for additional advertising resources.
- Undergraduate Registered Campus Organizations can apply to Contingency during the Summer.
- Up to $1000 per event
- Submit as early as possible during the summer
- Contact the USAC Finance Committee Chair if you have questions.
Fall 2021 Registration ended on October 08. Questions? Contact your assigned SOLE Advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay tuned for winter registration dates!
2021 Charles E. Young (CEY) Humanitarian Award:
UCLA offers over 1,300 student organizations including student government, academic, leadership, spiritual & religious, club sports, and community service organizations that you can get involved in. Search are our diverse groups and find your community!
The office of Student Organizations, Leadership & Engagement (SOLE) schedules Bruin Plaza for registered campus organizations (RCOs) and helps with the planning of their activities.
SOLE supports the scheduling of Meyerhoff Park for registered campus organizations, individual students, faculty or staff.
Bruin Plaza and Meyerhoff Park will be available for reservations. Visit sole.ucla.edu/calendars for additional information.
Your SOLE Advisor is here to offer support and guidance as we transition back to campus for fall quarter.
SOLE Past Event Resources:
If there are future workshop topics you would like SOLE to provide, please let us know: bit.ly/SOLEsuggest.
SOLE Session: Organization Transition
Please contact your SOLE advisor to discuss specifics or questions about organization transition.
SOLE Session: University Funding and SOLE Fiscal Updates
Sorry you missed this workshop! Please check in with your advisor about remaining funds and SOLE Fiscal updates.
SOLE Session: Student Leader Toolkit - Social Justice & Diversity Resources
SOLE Session - USAC Contingency and Campus Programs Committee Mini Funding:
Recruitment Tips Workshop: