We’re here for you!
The SOLE staff are working remotely during our regular business hours (9am-5pm PST) and are available via email.
- If you have questions for your organization’s advisor or want to schedule a virtual meeting - contact your advisor by email.
- If you have questions about SOLE administered funds or have questions about University fiscal procedures, please contact our fiscal advisors.
- You can find our emails on our About Us.
- For general questions or inquiries, email us at email@example.com
- UCLA Covid-19 Resources page
News and Updates
Please update your signatories in my.ucla so that you may receive important updates and information.
- Undergraduate Registered Campus Organizations can apply to Contingency during the Summer.
- Up to $1000 per event
- Submit as early as possible during the summer
- Contact the USAC Finance Committee Chair if you have questions.
- Communities Activities Committee Regular Fund is due Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 4pm (PDT) (updated deadline)
- Description: CAC Regular funds student-initiated and student-led programs that provide ongoing services to economically and socially disadvantaged communities throughout the academic year.
- Please be sure to speak with your advisors before starting your proposal.
Fall 2021 Registration
- Re-registration of organizations for the 2021-2022 academic year: Tuesday, Sept 7, 2021 @ 12pm noon (PST) - Friday, October 8, 2021
- New Organization for the 2021-2021 academic year registration: Monday, Sept 20, 2021 (Week 0) @ 12pm noon (PST) - Friday, October 8, 2021
2021 Charles E. Young (CEY) Humanitarian Award:
Enormous Activities Fair 2020:
Visit https://www.instagram.com/uclaeaf/ to check out orgs and resources!
UCLA offers over 1,300 student organizations including student government, academic, leadership, spiritual & religious, club sports, and community service organizations that you can get involved in. Search are our diverse groups and find your community!
The office of Student Organizations, Leadership & Engagement (SOLE) schedules Bruin Plaza for registered campus organizations (RCOs) and helps with the planning of their activities.
SOLE supports the scheduling of Meyerhoff Park for registered campus organizations, individual students, faculty or staff.
In response to County and State orders regarding Covid-19, requests for Bruin Plaza and Meyehoff Park are suspended.
We are all in this together. Let's do our part to ensure the safety of ourselves and the UCLA Community. Your SOLE Advisor is here to offer support and guidance to transition any of your in-person events and/or activities to a digital platform.
SOLE Past Event Resources:
If there are future workshop topics you would like SOLE to provide, please let us know: bit.ly/SOLEsuggest.
SOLE Session: Organization Transition
Please contact your SOLE advisor to discuss specifics or questions about organization transition.
SOLE Session: University Funding and SOLE Fiscal Updates
Sorry you missed this workshop! Please check in with your advisor about remaining funds and SOLE Fiscal updates.
SOLE Session: Student Leader Toolkit - Social Justice & Diversity Resources
SOLE Session - USAC Contingency and Campus Programs Committee Mini Funding:
Recruitment Tips Workshop: